Oaks at Stone Fountain Community
Welcome to the Oaks at Stone Fountain community page!
New Pool Passes Available Now
Dear Residents of Oaks at Stone Fountain,
The new 2017 Pool Passes are available for pick up Monday-Friday during business hours in the office by the lease holder. The pool passes will only be issued to the lease holder and occupants listed on the lease. Failure to have the pool pass with you while utilizing the pool will result in you being asked to leave. In the event that you or your household member lose or break the pass there is a $5 replacement fee for each pass that is needed.
As we are about to kick off summer break Oaks at Stone Fountain would like to remind everyone some rules and guidelines regarding utilizing the community pool.
Pool Rules and Guidelines:
- Pool Hours 9 a.m.-8:00p.m. Tuesday-Sunday (Closed on Monday for cleaning and during extreme weather)
- Pool Passes are required at all times. * Management and Security will enforce the pool passes.
- Children under the age of 18 must be present with a lease holder.
- Lease holder must be present with guest while utilizing the pool. A max of 2 guest is allowed per day.
- No alcoholic, glass, pets or illegal substances allowed at the pool.
- No food or non-alcoholic beverages allowed in the pool area. All food and non-alcoholic beverages are to be consumed in the gazebo area.
- Only proper swim attire is allowed in the swimming pool. No jean shorts, no athletic ware is allowed. Cover ups should be worn to and from the pool.
- No running or rough activities are allowed.
- Life safety equipment (white ring and the blue hook) are for emergencies only not for play.
- No outside music is allowed at the pool as this can disturb the peace of other residents utilizing the pool.
- Towels or Blankets should be laid down over the pool furniture while utilizing suntan lotion.
- Please clean up after you are finished utilizing the pool area and be respectful of other residents while utilizing the pool.
- Residents must notify Owner any time there is a problem or safety hazard at the pool.
If you have any questions and concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to the management office.
Pinnacle Resident App
Now you can take your resident portal anywhere you go with our "Pinnacle Resident" App. Manage your account, check your balance and submit payment all from your mobile device. Login to any app store and download the Pinnacle Resident app today!
- Please join us for our bi-monthly resident meeting on May 25,2017 from 6-7p.m. Agenda: -Meet the new security company Paramount Security -Information regarding the Entrance and Exit Gate -Information regarding the Pool Rules and passes -Review of the community policy and regulations We will have hot dogs, chips and drinks (provided by Aarons Rentals) while supplies last. This event is for lease holders only. (0 comments) Jolene Sopalski | May 24, 2017(0 comments)
- Residents if you have not obtain the new gate card for each adult lease holder and the pedestrian gate access code please stop by the office before 5pm on Friday, May 26th,2017. The gates will start closing at 5pm on May, 26th,2017. Management will be at the property to issue gate access cards and the pedestrian gate code until 7pm on Thursday, May 25th,2017. -Jolene, Business Manager (0 comments) Jolene Sopalski | May 24, 2017(0 comments)
- Please see the leasing office if you have not signed your new 2016/2017 rental agreement. (0 comments) Jolene Sopalski | December 27, 2016(0 comments)