Community at Oaks at Stone Fountain Apartments
Welcome to the Oaks at Stone Fountain community page!
- (1Corinthians 15:33.) "Do Not Be Misled. Bad Associations Spoil Useful Habits. (Or "Corrupt Good Morals") Companionship with a person given to fits of anger can cause one to become just like him. This is a snare, for it leads to entanglement in quarrels, ruinous complications, and sin. (0 comments) Lytronaa Hunter | July 21, 2020(0 comments)
- (2 Timothy 3:16,17) 16. "All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17. so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work." We All Are Being Evaluated By The Measuring Stick Of God's Word. (0 comments) Lytronaa Hunter | July 20, 2020(0 comments)
- (Isaiah 46:10) "From the beginning I foretell the outcome, And from long ago the things that have not yet been done. I say, ‘My decision will stand, And I will do whatever I please." God Knows What Lies Ahead For The Present World, And He Knows How Soon Its End Will Come. (0 comments) Lytronaa Hunter | July 17, 2020(0 comments)
- Study God's Word The Bible Daily God, Our Creator, Knows What Gives Us True Satisfaction And Happiness As Well As What Leads Us To Disappointment And Unhappiness. (Want To Know More visit www.jw.org) (0 comments) Lytronaa Hunter | July 10, 2020(0 comments)
- No Matter How Reasonable Human Advice May Seem, If It Doesn't Take God's Word Into Account, How Reasonable Can It Be? (0 comments) Lytronaa Hunter | July 9, 2020(0 comments)
- Humility Makes A Presumptuous Course Unthinkable And Faith Makes It Unnecessary (0 comments) Lytronaa Hunter | July 8, 2020(0 comments)