Community at Oaks at Stone Fountain Apartments
Welcome to the Oaks at Stone Fountain community page!
Regarding Visitor and Resident Parking
Residents Please make sure your guest know to only park in spaces that say Visitor or Visitors on it.
Parking in any space without these words on it or an Oaks at Stone Fountain Permit will result in their vehicle being towed.
In an effort to improve the quality of our parking facilities we are currently redoing the visitor parking spaces throughout the property starting January 31, 2019. It is imperative that you make sure your guest know to park only in the parking spaces with the word “Visitor” or “Visitors’ painted on it. If they park in any space not marked “Visitor” or “Visitors” they will be towed at their expense at any time during the day or night. Any vehicle parked in Visitors space longer than 48hrs will be issued a 24hr parking notice to see the management office or will be towed at the owner's expense should they not meet with management. It is the resident’s responsibility to inform their guests of our parking policies.
As a reminder there is no parking in the “Future Resident Parking” Spaces located in front of the Leasing Office as these are for future residents to park when they are visit the leasing office. Any vehicles found parked there after 5pm M-F and on the weekends will be towed at the owner’s expense.
We will continue to actively enforce our parking permit program. All residents with vehicles in their name that are on the lease for Oaks at Stone Fountain property will be required to have a properly displayed parking permit to park in resident parking. There is no reason residents with valid parking permits should be parked in visitor parking, you will be issued a warning if your vehicle with a valid parking permit is parked in visitor parking and subjected to be towed. New vehicles purchased or rental vehicles purchased after hours must park in Visitor Parking or they will be towed at the resident’s expense. You may obtain your parking permits from the business office M-F during business hours.
As a reminder to residents, vehicles with flat tires, expired plates, leaking fluids or not in acceptable condition will be given a written 24 hour warning to correct the violation. However the following violations will result in an immediate tow with no warning whatsoever for residents and visitors:
- Vehicles on jacks, are inoperable or otherwise kept in an unsafe manner
- Gasoline powered vehicles (scooters, motorcycles) parked within 5 feet of any residential building.
- RV's or Campers may not be parked on property.
- Double parking
- Blocking a dumpster
- Parking on sidewalks or landscaping
- Taking up two or more parking spaces
- Parking in a fire lane
- Having no license plate or registration sticker
- Parking anywhere other than a striped, designated parking spot
- Handicapped parking violations (If you have a valid permit it MUST be displayed on windshield or license plate).
If your vehicle is towed, DO NOT CALL THE LEASING OFFICE.
Management cannot help you retrieve your vehicle.
You must contact CommTow at (800) 547-5550 ext 2
Their address is 4812 N. Church Ave. Tampa, FL 33614
Oaks at Stone Fountain Management Team
Feeding Tampa Bay Mobile Food Truck Locations
If you are in need of a little extra help with food please consider visiting the closest Feeding Tampa Bay Mobile Pantry listed below.
January and February 2019 Mobile Pantry Locations in Tampa:
This is a great resource for some food for when the times are tough or you just don't have the extra dollars to get groceries.
The Oaks at Stone Fountain Team
How To Properly Utilize Apartment Appliances 101
Apartment Appliances 101: Refrigerators,Stove, amd Garbage Disposals are our Number 1 maintenance requests that we receive on a daily basis. Many of the requests that we receive are 100% preventable by our tenants just by utilizing proper care of the appliances. Below are some tips on how to properly utilize your appliance to prevent them from breaking on you.
1) Stove burners: Our stove burners can only hold pots that are 8 quarts or less. By utilizing cookware that is over 8 quarters you are putting unnecessary stress on the burners and causing them to burner out. In addition it is not recommended by the manufacture to continuously cook on a high temperature everyday as this can also burner out the burners and igniter switches. By utilizing the proper cookware and temperature when cooking this can reduce the amount of times your burners stop working.
2) Refrigerators: The refrigerators and freezer work hand in hand to keep the refrigerator cool. When residents stock pile their freezers to the point they are blocking the vents and leave very little space on the sides and top of the freezer it does not allow the air to circulate and cool the refrigerator. This is what causes your refrigerator to become warm and you throwing your food away.
3) Garbage Disposals: These modern devices were created to help grind up foods that would otherwise get stuck in the plumbing pipes and thus cause back up. However they are not meant to grind up large pieces of food that should end up in the garbage. By putting rice, potato skins, grease, fruit pits, meat bones, shrimp shells, pasta, etc. this will cause your garbage disposal to lock up and will cause damage to the plumbing which can flood your apartment thus becoming an even more costly expense.
By utilizing proper care of your appliances you can help reduce the amount of maintenance requests you place and reduce the amount of stress that can occur when your appliances are down until maintenance can get to your apartment.
Oaks at Stone Fountain Apartments